In the South Pacific Ocean near the Osa Peninsula is where you will find the best blue water fishing anywhere. The Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica is a very special place in the world especially when it comes to Costa Rica fishing. The waters off of the Osa Peninsula in the South Pacific Ocean of Costa Rica are rich in nutrients and there is a great variety of fish for your sport fishing tour. Our local captains of over 10+ years of experience know the hottest areas for fishing and the best time of year. The Osa Peninsula region continues to produce world record catches year after year.
Half Day Inshore Fishing Trip:
Private boat 1-4 people : $548.00 USD
Private boat 5-8 people : $731.00 USD
● To catch: Mackerel, Rooster fish , Snapper , Tuna & during November /December chance to catch the Mahi-Mahi
● Fishing Techniques: Trolling, Casting & in some spots bottom fishing
● Depart: 7.00 am – Return : 12.00 pm
Full Day Offshore Fishing Tour with Snorkeling at Cano Island
Private boat 1-4 people :$962 USD
Private boat 5-8 people : $1.154 USD
● The offshore fishing is done within 20 miles of the shore & includes 1.5 hours of snorkeling at the clear waters of Cano Island.
● Chance to see Dolphins or Whales depending on the season.
● To catch: mackerel, wahoo, mahi-mahi, yellowfin tuna, black tuna and snapper.
● Depart: 7.00 am – Return : 3.30 pm
Trips include: Bilingual crew, coffee station , homemade sandwiches & snacks ,beverage,tropical fruits, mineral water ,fishing gear,cooler and ice for the catch of the day.
9.4591134, – 84.2099713